- Listed in:
- Stroller, Car Seat & Carrier Covers
7 A.M. Enfant Blanket 212 Evolution - Oslo
In Oslo, Norway, winter is the season when nature goes to sleep, trees lose their foliage, animals hibernate and the city is completely covered in a blanket of snow. Named after Norway's capital, the Blanket 212 evolution Oslo is designed to protect against the cold, frigid temperatures, and bonus with its new deep and cushy hood the protection is maximal from the wind.
The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super cloud plush lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Deep and cushy hood with tightening elasticized adjuster for extra wind protection
- 2 large front pockets
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and plush lining
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Machine washable
6-9M with no extension L:38" W:17"
9-18M with one extension L:43" W:17"
18M-4T with both extensions L:48" W:17"