Alpine Muffy Baby - Sophie la Girafe Earmuff
HEARING PROTECTION FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS
Protect your baby or toddler’s ears with the Alpine Muffy Baby. Children’s hearing can be damaged easily. And noise is harmful sooner than you think. The Alpine Muffy Baby ear protector prevents damage to even the smallest ears. For example, for parties, outings, festivals, fairs, fireworks and car and motorcycle races.
Sleep well on the move
The Alpine Muffy Baby also ensures that your child can sleep undisturbed while you are on the move. Ideal for example if accompany you to a restaurant or on your travels. Wearing the ear protector can also benefit babies and toddlers who are prone to overstimulation caused by noise.
Comfortable and always fits
The soft, elastic headband can be adjusted simply to the correct size. This is because the band is fitted with a convenient hook and loop closure. The two individual ear caps can be slid easily onto the headband. Then you lock them in place in the right position. The Alpine Muffy is available for older children.
Conforms to the European safety regulations
The Alpine Muffy Baby is the only hearing protection for babies and toddlers which has a CE-marking. This means that the ear protector complies with all European Union legal requirements in the areas of safety, health and environment.
- Protects babies and toddlers against harmful noise and loud music
- Recommended for babies and small children up to 36 months
- Prevents overstimulation from noise and assists with undisturbed sleeping on the move
- Simple to adjust and always fits
- Very comfortable thanks to the elastic headband
- Creates no pressure on the head
- Awarded with ‘As loved by mums’ seal of approval by MummyPages
- The only safe CE-marked baby ear protector in Europe
- Supplied with two head bands as standard
- Headband can be easily detached for washing
- Does not contain any metal parts (and can therefore also be used during MRI-scans)
- With handy Protect&Go storage bag