Sustainable & Organic Baby Toys
We’re very picky when it comes to toys for our babies. With marketplaces crowded with toys of questionable origin, it’s never been so easy for the wrong toys to make it into our children’s hands, and in the case of teething babies – into their mouths!
We started our Organic Baby Toys category to cut out the doubt from baby toy shopping and help parents find products that meet quality and safety standards that we would trust with our own babies. We look for baby toys that are:
- Exceptional in quality and play value
- Made with safe materials such as organic cotton, wood, natural rubber, and food-grade silicone
- Produced with highest standards of safety & environmental care
- Giving back to the communities that produce them
- In compliance with internationally-recognized toy safety standards such as US ASTM F963-17 and European EN71
Parents deserve to know where their children’s toys come from. Check our product descriptions for specific information on each toy. See our Guide to Shopping for Safe Toys for Babies & Kids.
Figure 8 Moms is rated @google and @figure8moms